Dynamite Public Relations is an Edmonton-based boutique public relations agency specializing in media relations, media training, crisis communication, and social media management.
We believe in open, interesting and timely communications. Our clients are guided by the evidence-based strategic plans that we personalize for them. We ensure that they meet their communications goals while getting audience buy-in thanks to our sound tactics.
Dynamite Public Relation has a proven track record.
- 100% positive feedback from thousands of media training workshop participants. Our senior media trainer has worked with not-for-profits, cultural organizations, boards of directors, elected officials as well as urban and rural municipalities to ensure their staff and spokespeople are confident and prepared for a range of media interviews.
- 95% of news releases have resulted in media coverage. We know how to pitch, who to pitch and when to time the news release so that our clients get the coverage they need.
- 700+ news releasescreated and distributed across Canada, the USA, Australia and Asia.
- Award winning marketing campaigns
- 1700+ interviews conducted with local, national and international news outlets
Leila Daoud has conducted more than 1700 interviews in her career as a public relations professional Leila has advanced public relations training from the University of Alberta, Mount Royal University and NAIT. She is a nationally published author, guest speaker at universities and conferences and an award-winning marketer. In her work for international NGO’s, municipal governments and law enforcement services, Leila trained thousands of people to effectively use traditional and social media to their advantage.