Dynamite Public Relations has trained hundreds of staff, volunteers, political candidates and VIP’s to be in control of media interviews. Our clients learn how to handle a variety of situations from a typical 30-second one-on-one interview to potentially hostile press conferences.
Media training from Dynamite Public Relations ensures that you present the best public image for your organization and your personal brand.
A media training session at Dynamite Public Relations will teach you:
- How to work with the media cycle to maximize coverage.
- How to speak in sound bites.
- How to create powerful key messages and talking points that will stick in the public’s mind.
- How social media and traditional media can boost your brand.
- What to wear and how to behave on camera.
You’ll also learn how to deal with hostile interviews:
- How to deal with hostile questions.
- How to bridge from a reporter’s questions to your message.
- The tricks reporters use.
- Effective crisis control measures.
Each of our training sessions includes:
- On-camera practice interviews.
- A detailed media training manual.
- Hands-on practice throughout the workshop.
Click here to see our full day media training syllabus